Wednesday 15 April 2015

Woes of making a friendship

by haifa

Woes of making a friendship
Seems too simple
Yet quite sophiscated it is
When I seek a friendship
Never hath I looked upon
The boundaries of religion , culture ,gender or anything
Then why'd anyone do so
Don't they understand how very stimulating they are in
Doing nothing but separate us
Forbids the simple joys of friendship
If only you were to take time and understand all of it
Then only would you have become
A better mother , a better father , a better human.....

Author Notes

This is poem written when I felt somewhat mad at my parents as the were telling my friends were of different religion hence don't maintain such close relationships.all on the basis of our difference of culture and religion. I feel so sad and I pity them for not understanding a person from deep within.

No comments:

Post a Comment